We have had a long day at the AIRSTREAM RALLY… strolling around the campsite meeting and greeting all of the many AIRSTREAMERS. It’s a lot of fun but MAN IS IT EVER TIRING WORK… all that head bobbing and tail wagging!!! Mummy answers all of the questions for us. Here are some examples:
* Are they for sale? (No!)
* Are they from the same litter? (No) Are they related? (No… but they are sisters now)
* Are they all girls? (Yes)
* How do you tell them apart? (Mummy really hates that question… she asks them how they tell their own children apart? She then tells them not only can she tell us apart but she can tell our BARKS apart… much like you can tell the cries from human children apart! They are shocked to hear this. She is shocked they don’t know it!!! GEEZ. ?)
* How old are they? (7 – 12)
* Do they like to travel? (Heck yeah they do!)
* Where do they sleep? (Duh! In the BIG BED)
* What are their names? (Mummy tells them)
* Why do you have four dogs? (Um, Why not?)
* Where do you get those cute harnesses? (Mummy makes most of them)
* Do you always travel with them? (Yes)
* Are they a lot of trouble? (They are NOT TROUBLE… we ADORE THEM… but they require LOTS OF CARE AND ATTENTION. Just like REAL CHILDREN.)
* How do they travel in the car? (They ride in a carseat… in a SLEEPYPOD. It is the safest way for a little dog to travel in a car.)
* Do they bark all the time? (No. We don’t allow them to just bark for NO REASON! They will bark if they hear a strange sound but we correct them if they start “free barking.”
* Are they friendly? (Yes. They aren’t crazy about little children though. They scream too much and make sudden movements that scare them so we watch them carefully around kids.)
* Why does Tulip only have one eye? (She is a RESCUE and was abused. One of her eyes had to be removed due to damage and she has limited vision in her remaining eye but she gets around perfect and is not bothered by it at all. She is the happiest little girl and very, very loving.)
* Do you always put them in the stroller or do you sometimes walk them on leashes? (If there are not many dogs around we will walk them on leashes, but there are too many big dogs at this RALLY and many of them are not even leashed, so it is far too dangerous!!! Millie was almost killed a few years ago by an off leash dog who charged into our back yard and grabbed her!)
* Do you have any HUMAN children? (Yes, two grown sons and they both love the girls “almost” as much as we do! ?❤️??)
WHEW!!!! So you can see that everytime we stroll through the campsite, with 200 campers here… we meet lots of people who have lots of questions. Sometimes we don’t even have to leave our site… they spot us in our x-pen and drop by to chat. We have met soooo many wonderful new friends and I hope we run into them again at another meet-up! Camping with the parents is GREAT FUN!
All the questions must be exhausting!
Sounds like so much fun!!!! Sleep well girls…. you earned it! There is only my brother and me but one day maybe mummy will get us another sibling!
Love your girls❤️ I have two girls ages 12 & 13. They are my children also
What a great mommy you have! We are a 4 pack too, and our mommy has heard all those questions too! The weird ones are cars that stop in the middle of the road and want to buys us. YIKES, mommy tells fibs like we are very old (9-10) and we have diabetes! They change their minds really quick! Love you girls!
I’m so glad that you had a great day today and I’m so glad that Mommy was able to answer all the questions for you they were all very good questions and she answered every single one of them just perfectly I just have one question how can you stop the girls from free barking or should I say how do you correct them from free barking I have that problem with my three thank you for answering that question if you have time I’ll be looking for more of your posts be safe
Mummy started correcting us many years ago. When we start to bark she CLAPS her hands and says HASH! in a stern voice. When we stop barking to look at her she says NO BARKING! NO BARKING! After doing this over and over we have finally learned that barking is NOT a good thing to do… but we still bark when the doorbell rings or people come in our yard and Mummy has NEVER been able to break us of that!
Sounds like a great day. Enjoy your quiet time.
Sounds like you girls are having a great time on your trip. Hugs ❤️❤️❤️
Mommy is so patient with all the questions! Even the “duh” ones lol. Sounds like lots of fun!
You’re very fortunate mummy has lots of patience. People can be ‘inquisitive ‘ – my word for annoying.
She really doesn’t mind answering the questions. People don’t ask THIS MANY all at once. These are just some of the many we have been asked by MANY PEOPLE. But Mummy is SHOCKED when someone asks how she tells us apart, because come on… REALLY???!!!!
That Q & A session was so adorable. If the questions are the same more or less. Have your daddy make a wall board and you can write out 10 top answers.
You are all Beautiful and well behaved. Live you Cody and his mummy.
Ah I meant to say love.
Oh I’d so love to meet them. ❤️❤️❤️
You guys are great we love to meet you
Happy you’re having a good time! Leaving for the Jamboree in the morning! You, Mark and the girls will be missed!
Millie, I adore reading about you and your sister’s. You have a great mom and dad always taking you little ladies on such great adventures. Have a good night and sweet dreams!
It is so nice that you all love to travel. Our Toby Gibbs loves to get into the car, but he gets so excited that we worry about his stress level. ?
We love hearing your stories.
You all have the best parents ever. I know how proud they are of you. Hugs and love.
Sounds like you girls are a big hit with everyone!!
Millie I love hearing about your wonderful adventures. You and your sisters are blessed to have the best Mummy and Daddy that take good care of you. You and your sisters are very well behaved. Stay safe and keep having fun. Love and kisses.
Imagine what identical twin human kids have to go thru? LOL I’ve followed you so long I know you apart! I guess people that only have 1 dog or ones of different kinds maybe find it confusing smh … hopefully these people never have more than 1 LOL
The rally sounds like so much fun!
Weeeee lots of questions. I have had Yorkies 42 years and I sometimes think everyone should know as much as we do about these little fur babies. Then I have to realize that when you’ve never had one you don’t realize all the things they do, need, and most of all that they sleep in the big bed. I still don’t have sleepy pods.
All those questions! I will never understand the “how do you tell them apart?” question. I can tell you all apart and you aren’t even my dogs! Mommy knows exactly how to answer all the questions. Love you girls! Enjoy your rally!
Goodness that is a lot of answering questions. People just love seeing you girls, and they want to know about you. But really, how do you tell them apart.?. Come on people. You are always a magnet for folks when you travel. Luvs you.
You guys are GREAT and I oh so remember the terrible time when Millie was attacked. I believe it was Christmas Eve. Praise The Lord for saving sweet Millie (and Darsey too!).
I am so glad to hear you all are having a great time. Traveling can be tiring, but you girls are so well behaved. I can tell you girls apart, but that is because I follow all your adventures. Have fun and be safe.
Awwww ur girls are a eye catcher,,ever where, u go bless ur mummy’s heart,but u are ur mummy daughters,u all are beauties,famous little girls, I bet ur mummy was tired answering so many,questions, l love u all pray u will all gave a great weekend, ur mummy may have to put a sign on ur stroller Not For Sale!!!!! Love sent to all!!!
Seeing all u beauties in ur stroller is a beautiful site to see,matching outfits ,wowza,I can see why u are the main attraction,
I see Mr. Mustache!
Happy Saturday looks like you sweeties needed some rest time after a fun day. have fun today
Hi Millie and sissies, tell mummy maybe she should type up a FAQ sheet and put it on a picnic table in front of the airstream. Put Take One and mummy can sit and read a book instead of being drilled with questions. I can’t wait to see where your adventures are going to take you this summer. Have a great time and be good to mummy and daddy.
Looks like Tulip woke up for the photo shoot. Have fun girls!
they are soooo precious people get excited
Awe you girls rest, mommy and daddy need rest also, for tomorrow is another day????
Those babies were tired! I’m so glad y’all are having fun!!! You need a tape recorder to answer all the questions?
Love, love, LOVE those babies!
Beautiful Furbabies, a lot of questions but people are curious. Enjoy your travels. Love you Precious Furbabies.
Lots of questions but so much fun
Not trying to vent here, but people can ask the most thoughtless and/or stupid questions I have ever heard in my life! And then they ask me for the names of my 7 and I can’t help but wonder why in the world do you care? And of course I can sell them apart! Silliness! The no they are not spoiled they mind just fine thank you
I am also shocked that people ask if Mummy and Daddy can tell you girls apart! It’s SUPER easy! Even before I met you in person (doggie) I knew each of you by appearance from Facebook photos. The only question that really bothers me though is the one about Tulip having only one eye. That’s kind of personal. It sounds like she is lucky to have that one eye, and she is simply BLESSED to be a part of your loving family after what she must have gone through as a young puppy. Millie, do you have other trips planned… Read more »
Millie and Mummy I just love to read about your travels. Your mention of how you know who is barking just by the sound of their bark. I have 2 Yorkies and one Wire haired Terrier and I know exactly who’s in trouble if they are free barking and it needs to stop!! I hate free barking and I’m having a real hard time stopping it since I rescued the Wire haired Terrier!! I lost my mind when I got her I’m in real trouble now!! Oh well I made my bed!!??